UDOM SR2 Login Faster – University of Dodoma Student Management System (SMRS)
Hi, are you looking for a way to access the University Dodoma UDOM SR2 login Student Portal Dashboard, udom cr2 results or udom cr2 mabumbe? Then you’ve come to the correct place to access Udom sr2 login accessed at cr2.udom.ac.tz
About University of Dodoma Udom sr2
The University of Dodoma UDOM cr2 Student Portal, was created for formal and prospective students at the University of Dodoma (UDOM). In this article I will provide guidelines on how to access the udom cr2 Student Portal without hussle.
The University of Mauritius (UoM) Student Portal is to help Students of the abovementioned university to perform certain academic actions such as;
2. Fees Payment,
3. Check examination Result,
4. View Admission List/Status
5. Acceptance Fees Payment Details
7. View Academic Calander
8. Extra Credit Hours
9. Deferment of Admission, etc
How to log in Udom cr2 dashboard?
Follow the following procedures to access your Udom Sr2 portal (University of Dodoma student portal login;
Step 1. Launch your browser
Step 2. Navigate to: https://sr2.udom.ac.tz/auth
Step 3. Enter your University of Dodoma – Udom cr2 student Portal username and password
• Step 4. Click login after correctly filling your information.
NOTE: Watch this video to see how to login in Udom cr2 Portal faster without any hustle
• UCT Student Portal Login – Click here to login Faster
• University of Johannesburg online application 2022/2023
• University of Seychelles American Institute of medicine (USAIM) – All you need to know
• UP Portal University of Pretoria – Click here to login faster
How to reset udom cr2 password
Let assume you have forgot your udom sr2 password right? dont worry because your account is safe, and its not a mistake at udom administration which can make you dispersed form the university campus. Basically there are three ways you can use to reset your udom cr2 password;
1. Firstly, you can visit at your college administration. Simply you have to go to the IT staff members of your college and report about your problem for resetting your password and they will help you to do that. These is the best method for reset your udom sr2 password.
2. Second, by using the UDOM SR2 Forgot password link to reset it. Now you can request for a new password directly at the Udom sr2 portal, you will be required to enter your email address and an instructions will be sent directly to your inbox on how to recover your password.
3. Through sending your email to IT email@example.com and they will solve it easily. More information are found on University of Dodoma official website
What do you need in order to reset udom sr2 password?
To reset your udom sr2 password make sure you have the following;
1. UDOM Registration number
2. Your UDOM ID card
3. Your last password you remember.
More about University of Dodoma
The University of Dodoma was formally established in March 2007 following the signing of the Charter by the President of the United Republic of Tanzania. The first academic programmes commenced in September 2007. The University has been designed on a seven campus college mode each of which is semi-autonomous. In its structure, the seven colleges are:
• College of Education
• College of education
• College of Humanities and Social Sciences
• College of Informatics and Virtual Education
• College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
• College of Health Sciences
• College of Earth Sciences
• College of Business Studies and Law
The broad objective of establishing UDOM was “to create in Tanzania a place where knowledge will be transferred from one generation to another; a place where through relevant teaching and learning processes, human capital vested with knowledge and skills for economic development of Tanzania will be produced; and a place where through relevant research, the frontiers of knowledge will be advanced and provide solutions to the people’s sufferings”
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or any social media to your friends or colleagues.