Tanzania Institute of Bankers (TIOB) – All you Need to Know
After reading this article you will be able to know each and everything about Tanzania Institute of Bankers
Get detailed information about Tanzania Institute of Bankers TIOB Saris, TIOB courses, TIOB Syllabus pdf, TIOB results, tiob books, tiob online application and many more. Keep reading this article all things you need to know about Tanzania institute of Bankers accessed at tiob.or.tz will be disclosed.
Without wasting much time let’s get started to explore the Tanzania Institute of Bankers how it works;
TIOB SARIS is The Tanzania Institute of Bankers Student Academic Register System. SARIS TIOB is an efficiency system for applicants from different perspective academic areas to apply for Tanzania institute of Bankers by following simple and easiest steps to fulfil needs of application and Admission.
It is a reliable online application system without any intervening time and immediately notification and status upon your application.
How to login TIOB SARIS
If you want to access TIOB SARIS kindly follow the following procedures;
Step 1. Launch your browser
Step 2. Navigate to: https://saris.tiob.or.tz/
Step 3. Enter your username and password as shown in the screenshot below
Step 4. Click “Login” after correctly entering the required information
Boom now you’re successfully login into The Tanzania institute of Bankers SARIS
How to Check TIOB Results – Tanzania Institute of Bankers Examination Results
To check TIOB results it’s quite simple. First of all just launch your browser and navigate to: https://tiob.or.tz/examination-results/ from there you will view and download Tanzania institute of Bankers results. Click here to check TIOB Results
TIOB Online Application
If you’re looking on how to apply, register or do TIOB online application, the process is quite simple and easy. Just follow these simple steps to get started;
1. Launch your browser
2. Navigate to: https://tiob.or.tz/
3. Click on Online application and the fill all required information
4. Submit your TIOB application form after correctly fill it.
Then Boom! You’re successfully make TIOB Tanzania institute of Bankers online application.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for other service from Tanzania Institute of Banker’s continue reading
• TIOB E- Books Click here
• TIOB Syllabus PDF Click her
• For Tanzania institute of Bankers e-learning and e-library click here
• TIOB Books Click here
• TIOB Courses Click here
Tanzania Institute of Bankers History
The Tanzania Institute of Bankers (TIOB) was established in 1993 under the Companies Ordinance (Cap 212) of the laws of Tanzania, with the mandate of promoting the banking profession by providing professional banking education and skills development to bank staff in Tanzania.
This mandate followed the liberalization of the banking and financial sector in the country which opened doors to private banks and financial institutions. In the formative stages, the aim would be to alleviate the acute shortage of professional and efficient career bankers, thus promoting quality banking and financial services to the public.
Objectives of Tanzania Institute of Bankers
The principal objectives of the Institute as laid down in the Constitution are as follows:
• To promote, encourage and provide opportunities for members to acquire knowledge of the theory and practice of banking and to facilitate the consideration and discussion of matters of interest to bankers and persons associated with banks and financial institutions;
• To act as a regulatory and disciplinary body for the banking profession and to promote professional integrity and ethics and to set standards for the banking profession;
• To set, mark and conduct or approve examinations in banking subjects and accordingly to issue diplomas and certificates either alone or jointly with other educational or professional bodies;
• To liaise with other educational bodies, colleges and institutions of higher learning and co-operate in the developing of teaching syllabus of the diploma in banking but with the Company remaining the examining body responsible for setting papers, moderating and appointing of examiners;
• To provide facilities for reading, discussion and publication of approved papers by members of the Company and others, and to arrange for the delivery of lectures and the provision of instructions on banking and other subjects of interest or practical use to bankers;
• To establish, maintain and operate libraries containing, principally, works on banking, commerce, finance, economics, law and all other allied subjects.