Lormis Police Loss Report Portal: Jinsi ya Kupata Loss Report form Faster
Are you looking on fast way to get Tanzania Police loss report form faster or you want to print loss report form you receive it from lormis system accessed at lormis.tpf.go.tz? If your answer is yes then you’re in the right hand and right direction because in this article I’m going to show you everything relating relating to lormis police loss report system like how to create account on lormis, how to make payment in order to get loss report and how to download loss report. Keep reading….
What is Lormis loss report Portal?
Lormis is the web system developed by Police Tanzania in order to file lost property widely known as loss report. There’s multiple activities you can do on lormis portal for example create account on lormis system, track loss report (Taarifa za mali iliyopotea) if it’s ready, instructions on how to create account on lormis and get loss report form and instructions on how to make payment.
How to get loss report (lost property) – Jinsi ya kupata loss report?
In order to get loss report form, first you need to create account and register lost property can be phone, car, simcard, bank account etc on Police force Tanzania web system known as Lormis. If you have already have Lormis account you can login as existing user and add lost property. If you don’t have account you can register lost property by following the below simple steps;
Step 1. Launch your browser
Step 2. Navigate to: https://lormis.tpf.go.tz/Registration/Create
Step 3. Fill the required information as shown in the screenshot below
Step 4. You will receive control number start with 99xxx and pay only Tanzania Shillings Tsh. 500/=
Step 5. Go to nearest police station to confirm payment and then download your loss report form.
NOTE: Some of lost property like simcard, bank account you don’t need to go to nearest police station.
• TERMIS TARURA Portal: How to make Packing payment fees and online application
• TIRA MIS Login Portal: How to check Bima Verification at tiramis.tra.go.tz
• TMS Check Login: How to Check Traffic fine at tms.tpf.go.tz faster
How to make payment and verify your loss report
After your lost property report is received by Tanzania Police Force and your bill reference is 9910819448×××× then you should pay Loss Report Payment amount which is Tsh. 500/=. You can make payment through the following methods; 1. Through bank account(eg. NMB,CRDB,NBC),
2. Through Tigo Pesa account,
3. Through M-Pesa account
4. Through T-Pesa account,
5. Through Halopesa account,
6. Through AirtelMoney account
• After the payment you can get a loss report once, if you have registered by using a national ID (NIDA) and you have lost the following sim card , any type of identification card and bank card, you don’t have to go to police confirmed.
• After payment you should have go to any nearest Police Station to make report verification,but make sure you to have copy of Identity Type which was used during registration.
Alternatively you can check the pdf below showing instructions on how to create account on lormis, how to make payment in order to get loss report
Also check this tutorial video showing step by step to check how to get police lost property report here;
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or any social media to your friends or colleagues.