[NEW] Law School of Tanzania Admission Requirements 2022/2023
In this article you will learn about Law School of Tanzania admission requirements needed in order to be enrolled there.
Hi! Are you looking for law school of Tanzania admissions requirements in order to do application at Law School of Tanzania? If your answer is yes then you’re in the right place because in this article I will disclose all information you need to know about Law school of Tanzania.
It’s dream of every Law Student graduated LLB to be enrolled at Law School of Tanzania though there’s new law school opened in Tanzania Islands called Law School of Zanzibar. But the problem is that many law student don’t know the Law School of Tanzania admissions requirements. So don’t worry we will disclose everything in this article.
Approved Law School of Tanzania Admission Requirements
In order for Law Student to be enrolled at the Law School of Tanzania must meet the following law school of Tanzania admissions requirements;
1. An applicant must meet the following minimum qualifications to be admitted into the programme:
2. He/she must be a holder of a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) or a person who has become eligible for the conferment of the Bachelor of Laws Degree of an accredited higher learning institution in Tanzania Mainland;
3. He/she must be a holder of a Bachelor of Laws Degree or a person who has become eligible for the conferment of the Bachelor of Laws Degree of a higher learning institution recognized by the Tanzania Commission for Universities
(TCU) and whose content is approved by the Council of Legal Education for purposes of admission to the School; or,
4. He/she must have equivalent qualifications approved by the Council of Legal Education obtained from any institution within or outside Tanzania.
5. In addition to the above criteria, an applicant shall be eligible for the programme if he/she has studied and passed all the prescribed core courses of the Bachelor of Laws Degree shown below, some of those course or subject include Law of Contract, Family Law, Law of Tort, Evidence law etc. Check other subjects in the image below
Things to consider before start Law school of Tanzania online application;
A person who wish to apply Law school of Tanzania should note that;
1. Applicant who has not studied and passed one or more of the above-named
core courses of the Bachelor of Laws Degree programme shall be required, in addition to the courses offered for the programme, to register, pursue and pass the core course(s) that is or are missing in his/her Bachelor of Laws Degree.
2. All foreign qualifications must be verified by the Tanzania Commission for
3. All foreign secondary school certificates must have their equivalence from
the National Examinations Council of Tanzania.
Application Process and Proof of Academic Qualifications:
4. Application to join the programme shall be done online using the link
https://saris.lst.ac.tz/Registration or the main link in the Law School website (online application).
5. Applications will be processed after verification of the payment of a non-refundable application fee of T.Shs. 20,000.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or any social media to your friends or colleagues.