Karimjee Jivanjee full funded Scholarship to Tanzania Students – Apply Now!
Get detailed information about Karimjee Jivanjee full funded, Karimjee Jivanjee foundation scholarship 2022-2023, Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation and many more. The mission of the Karimjee Foundation full funded scholarship for Tanzania is to invest in education as a means to enhance the economic development of Tanzania. The exciting features is that it is totally free to apply. Karimjee Jivanje scholarship application window is open from 15th, August, 2022 up to 17 September, 2022
About Karimjee Jivanje Foundation Scholarship 2022- 2023
In short Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation is the scholarship aimed at awarding scholarship to Tanzania citizens to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree in Tanzania. The Karimjee Jivanje Foundation (KJF) is the primary vehicle for the Karimjee family’s charitable work.
Scholarships will be granted to students who have achieved good academic results in their previous studies and who do not have the means to pay for their higher education. Priority will be given to female applicants and to people with disabilities. The field of study must demonstrate a socio-economic benefit to Tanzania.
Eligibility requirements to apply Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation Scholarship.
Before start applying for scholarships at Karimjee Jivanjee full funded scholarship, the foundation looks on the following eligibility criteria;
1. High Academic Achievement: Recipients must have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.6 or Division I on their A-Levels. This will be judged based on their academic transcript.
2. Recipients must be a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania (at the time they apply for the scholarship).
3. Recipients must have attended a secondary school in Tanzania to be eligible for this scholarship. Home-schooled students are not eligible to apply.
4. Recipients must be fluent in both English and Kiswahili at the time of their application.
5. Short-term visiting and exchange students are not eligible for scholarships.
6. Recipients must disclose if there is any payment already done/paid at the college, institute or university.
7. Applications submitted by email should be sent by the individual that is applying for the scholarship.
8. Applications emailed by a third-party email address will not be considered.
9. Recipients must demonstrate a critical need for a scholarship from the Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation.
• Switzerland Scholarship| Full Funded (Complete Guide)
Other eligibility requirements
1. Must be studying and/or accepted in a tertiary institution for Diploma, Bachelor, or master’s degree programs in Tanzania.
2. Acceptance Letter from the institute college, or university. A scanned and/or physical copies of your acceptance letter from the institution where you are studying or intend to study.
3. Motivation letter: A typed motivation letter (less than 1,000 words) explaining why you are the best applicant to be awarded with a KJF scholarship. Please feel free to include your personal or family background, educational or leadership achievements.
4. Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation Scholarship application form. A fully completed and signed application form. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
5. Results transcript. Must submit copy of transcript of your past performance at university and/or secondary school transcript for O’Levels and A’Levels.
6. Student Loan status. Confirmation that you are currently NOT receiving a government loan for education. If you receive a partial loan for your education, please provide support documentation on the amount contributed.
What happens when you become a KJF Scholar?
Confirmation of Scholarship
Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation KJF team will notify all successful applicants/scholarship recipients by email.
1. Each successful scholarship recipient will be responsible for signing a scholarship agreement which is a legally binding document outlining the terms and conditions of the funding.
2. Recipients must send every possible update of your progress with photos, during the course of their studies.
What items Karimjee Jivanjee Scholarship cover?
The Karimjee Jivanjee Scholarships 2022-2023 will cover the following items;
1. Tution fees
2. Books and Stationary
3. Examinations fees
4. Registration ID
5. Research project
6. Caution Money
8. Student Union Fee
9. Identity card Payment
10. Medical Capitation fees
11. Meals and accomodations
How to apply Karimjee Scholarship 2022-2023
The application to Karimjee Jivanjee foundation scholarship will be done by filling application form. Follow the step below to apply Karimjee Jivanjee scholarship;
Step 1. Launch your browser
Step 2. Navigate to: https://www.kjfoundation.or.tz/scholarships
Step 3. Scroll down until you see Karimjee Jivanjee Scholarship application form
Step 4. Fill all required information
Step 5. Solve captcha and click submit.
If you encounter any challenges when applying Karimjee Jevanji foundation scholarship don’t hesitate to ask in our Telegram Channel community here
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or any social media to your friends or colleagues.