Jinsi ya Kukata Bima ya Afya | NHIF Service Portal verification.nhif.or.tz/ServicePortal
At the end of this article you will be able to start Health insurance online registration, track your health insurance application and many more
Get detailed information about jinsi ya kukata bima ya Afya, Verification nhif tz service Portal, Verification NHIF, jinsi ya kujiunga na bima ya afya nhif, vifurushi vya bima ya afya nhif, NHIF App, NHIF Tanzania and many more
National Health Insurance Fund is one of the best Health Insurance service in Tanzania. It’s government owned Health insurance Fund. Few days NHIF introduced a system online system for registration of Health insurance (Application for Tanzania Health insurance known as Service Portal NHIF accessed at verification.nhif.or.tz/ServicePortal/application
How to login Verification nhif tz service Portal
To login in NHIF Service portal is quite simple. Just follow these simple steps to get started;
Step 1. Launch your Browser
Step 2. https://verification.nhif.or.tz/ServicePortal/application
Step 3. From there you will see the service
• NHIF Service Portal login Click here
Vifurushi vya Bima ya Afya NHIF – NHIF Health Insurance Package
National Health Insurance Fund has different packages like “NAJALI AFYA” WEKEZA AFYA” and TIMIZA AFYA. You can see the cost or price of each NHIF Tanzania package in the image below
NHIF is the application developed by Tanzania Health Insurance Fund in order to help general public to access Health insurance service through their phone. You can download NHIF app in Playstore or through this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tz.or.nhif.nhiftanzania
How to Register Tanzania NHIF Health Insurance – Jinsi ya Kujiunga na Bima ya Afya Nhif.
If you want to register Bima ya Afya NHIF insurance one must meet certain requirements. The following are the ways to register Tanzania Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
The member must fill in the membership form which is available at the Fund’s offices throughout the country or through the Fund’s website www.nhif.or.tz or https://verification.nhif.or.tz/ServicePortal/application
1. Applicant must have colourful passport size
2. A member who registers a spouse will be required to attach one colourful passport of the spouse, a copy of the marriage certificate and the National ID number.
3. A member registering a child as a dependent will be required to attach a photograph of the child and a copy of the child’s birth certificate. A birth announcement can be submitted as an alternative to a birth certificate if the child is less than 6 months old.
4. The member will be given a control number which he will use to make payments through the bank or mobile networks. For example Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money or Halopesa
5. The member will make all payments in a lump sum or in installments through a special bank procedure
6. The member will be given a medical ID card and start receiving the services specified in the package he choose based on the criteria and conditions setforth.
7. A member can register online, to register visit the Fund’s website https://verification.nhif.or.tz/ServicePortal/application with the National ID number to complete the Tanzania NHIF registration.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on WhatsApp, Facebook, Email or any social media and don’t forget to share your friends and colleagues. Also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, TikTok, we use the name “BROMUNEWS“. Thanks