HR Volunteer at Skilled up Life
Skilled up life opportunities listed are voluntary. You cannot earn or gain any taxable reward in kind. Earnings from Experience removed. No more barriers! All you need is the right attitude and access to the Internet.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Undergraduate degree or similar education in HR.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Self-learner and ability to execute tasks without any supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism.
Activities to be performed
- Working with our CEO and the Head of HR, your Volunteer role includes but is not limited to:
- During the Volunteer Term:
- Daily progress checking of Volunteers and updating the HR Performance Google Sheet.
- Create weekly Volunteer performance reviews.
- Identify any Volunteer performance issues and solve them through discussion with Team Leaders.
- Conduct term start Volunteer Survey and take any corrective action needed.
- Conduct mid-term Volunteer Survey and take any corrective action needed.
- Conduct term end Volunteer Survey and take any corrective action needed.
- nArrange testimonials and reviews.
- Prepare Letter of Recommendation.
- Prepare end of term graceful completion of volunteer activities.
- Capture lessons learned.
- You have significant freedom to evolve within your role. Challenge the existing systems and processes and continually improve them.
- Google Workspace.
Acquired Work Experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to begin your career in the field of HR. If you have existing Experience in HR, but lacks onboarding and training skills, this role is for you.
- Selection recruitment knowledge, Experience and Skills.
- Communication at different organizational levels.
- Training and development of other volunteers.
- Administration work.
- Operating in a multicultural team.
- Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
- Provide a testimonial against your profile on Skilled-Up Life.
- Provide a testimonial for LinkedIn that can also be added to your CV/Resume.
- Allow you to add Skilled-Up Life Company Name to your LinkedIn Profile.
Provide a LinkedIn testimonial. You can also apply through LinkedIn here