How to Get Internship at TAESA Tanzania Job Gateway (Step by Step)
After reading this post you will be able to apply for internship at TAESA
Are you looking for Taesa Tanzania job gateway, Taesa internship registration? Don’t worry, in this article I will show each and everything about TAESA online registration and many more.
AESA job Gateway is web system which allow An individual with qualifications or expertise who is searching for an employment/internship opportunity, it includes those employed who want to change employment.
What is Taesa Tanzania Job Gateway
TAESA jobs portal allows jobseeker to register and apply for jobs and internship opportunities, access to employment counselling and vocational guidance services, job search and employability trainings, undertake aptitude test and job and internship placements.
About TAESA Tanzania
TAESA means Tanzania Employment Service Agency. TaESA is an Executive Agency under Prime Minister’s Office Labour,Employment,Youth and People With Disability established under the Executive Agency’s Act, Cap 245 R.E .2002.
It was established in the spirit of the government in converting some of its departments and units into executive agencies for the purpose of improving the delivery of public services, creating an environment conducive to efficient and effective management, improving the quality of employment services.
TAESA Internship Login
To login on TAESA job gateway individual must first create account on the portal by click here and fill the details as shown in the screenshot below
After that one must follow the following this simple steps to login;
• Launch your browser
• Navigate to: https://jobs.kazi.go.tz/login
• Enter your email and password
• Click Login
• By doing so you will be successful login on Taesa Job Gateway.
Things to Consider before starting Taesa online Registration
All applicant are required or binding to follow the following requirements;
• Make sure you have soft copy of your certified academic certificates and passport size photo before you login.
• Applicant for job/internship are required to update their details using National Identification Number (NIN) in the personal details menu;
• To get your status of registration, please Login into your account and then go to your profile and you will find your registration number.
• All pending applications will be removed from the system if remains unattended for 7 days
Jobseekers will be able to find interview results for job/internship placement into their account.
• Applicants whose registration has been Rejected due to incomplete information will receive message requiring them to update their information and get registration number.