How to Apply Tanzania Visa Online Faster | eservises.immigration.go.tz
At the end of this article you will be able to know Tanzania Visa requirements and successful apply Tanzania visa online
Hi! Are you looking for Tanzania Visa application or you want to know Tanzania visa requirements? Don’t worry you’re in the right direction as I’m going to show you (eservices.immigration.go.tz) the official website to apply Visa Online in Tanzania without any hustle.
Recently Tanzania government make make amendment on the way to apply Tanzania visa. Currently visa application is done online on the official Tanzania immigration services. In this article I will show you step by step on how to apply Visa in Tanzania.
• Tanzania Visa Cost, Fee and Price [Explained]
Tanzania Visa Application Requirements
In order for someone to apply Tanzania Visa Online must meet the following requirements;
• Applicant Passport size photo;
• Applicant Valid copy of Passport (biographic data page);
• Covering letter from a legally registered Institution/ Company if the visit is official or covering letter from an Individual who knows the applicant if the trip is personal, the letter must detail the purpose of visit and duration of stay of the prospective visitor;
• Visa Application fee depend on types of Visa
How to Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online
Currently Tanzania Visa application is done online by filling Tanzania visa application form. Follow the following simple steps to apply for a Tanzania visa online;
1. Launch your Browser
2. Visit the Tanzania Immigration Services Website: https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/
3. Click “e-services” button;
4. Select and click “e-Visa Application Form”;
5. Upload and attach the applicant’s scanned relevant documents for the Visa;
6. Then, the applicant will receive an e-mail message containing User Identification Number (that may be used to track the application online);
7. After completion of filling an online visa application form, the applicant will have to pay for a for respective visa fee;
8. Upon successful payment, the applicant will submit his application;
9. Lastly, the applicant will receive a message of confirmation of his application being received.
How to Track Tanzania Visa Application Status
After successfully submitting the application, an applicant may track the progress or status of his or her application by using his ID Number, which is given during the application stage. To track the application, applicant will go back to the Visa Application System, then click the Visa Status button as shown in the screenshot below
Tanzania Entry and Exit Point
Applicants whose visa applications have been approved are at present required to enter the United Republic of Tanzania through the five specified Entry Points, which are:
• Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA);
• Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA);
• Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA);
• Namanga border;
• Tunduma border.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on WhatsApp, Facebook, Email or any social media and don’t forget to share your friends and colleagues. Also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, TikTok, we use the name “BROMUNEWS“. Thanks