University of Johannesburg online application 2022/2023
Are you looking on how to apply at the University of Johannesburg 2023 online or UJ online application? If the answer is yes then you’re in the right place and right direction. Applications at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) are open from 1 April 2022 and the closing date for UJ applications is 30 September 2022. University of Johannesburg (UJ) has 9 faculties and 4 campuses which are DFC, APB, APK, and SOWETO.
• UJ Login Portal – University of Johannesburg Student login portal
• UP Portal University of Pretoria – Click here to login faster
• UOM Student Portal dashboard – Click here to login faster
Important information before you apply at University of Johannesburg
The following are checklist before you start UJ online application 2023;
1. Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
2. Have the requirements for study choices been met? Check Undergraduate Prospectus for more information on minimum entrance requirements.
3. Completed Grade 12
4. Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
5. Ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
5. All documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
6. Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
How to perform UJ online application 2023
UJ online application is quite simple if you will follow these step.
Follow the following few process to uj online application accessed at www.uj.ac.za for undergraduates student;
1. Launch your browser
2. Navigate to: https://www.uj.ac.za/
3. Fill correctly all information required
4. For more information vist University of Johannesburg official online application website here
Watch also this video to see step by step on how to do online application at University of Johannesburg;
How to check UJ online application status
If you’re looking on how to check University of Johannesburg UJ application, then follow the following few steps.
1. Launch your browser
2. Navigate to: https://student.uj.ac.za/status.aspx
3. Fill the required
4. Click login after clearly entering required information.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or any social media to your friends or colleagues.