CUHAS OSIM Login – Catholic University of Health and Allied Science login, results and timetable
At the end of this article you will be able to login, check results, timetable and online application at the Catholic University of Health and Allied Science
Are you looking to access CUHAS OSIM login portal or you want to access CUHAS OSIM results accessed at osim.bugando.ac.tz? If your answer is yes then you’re in the right direction and right place because in this article I’m going to show you step by step on how to login in or access CUHAS osim login portal dashboard or do CUHAS osim online application at Catholic University of Health and Allied Science formerly Bugando University
Without wasting time let’s see how Catholic University of Health and Allied Science Student Portal works…
About CUHAS OSIM Login Portal
Catholic University of Health and Allied Science OSIM is a gateway to access and manage student personal information without any problem. The Student Information Management System (OSIM) holds all the information relating to students.In this article I will provide with you step by step guidelines to access your Catholic University of Health and Allied Science student login portal. There’s numerous academic activity you can perform in your CUHAS OSIM login portal account. Things you can do in your cuhas osim student portal include;
• Register for Courses online
• View Course Progress and Results
• View list of Students per Course
• Publish Course Results
• Track Students Progress/Reports
• Payment Management
How to login in CUHAS OSIM – Catholic University of Health and Allied Science Student Portal
Follow the following procedures to access your CUHAS OSIM Portal (Catholic University of Health and Allied Science student portal login;
Step 1. Launch your browser
Step 2. Navigate to: https://osim.bugando.ac.tz/
Step 3. Enter your Catholic University of Health and Allied Science osim student Portal username and password as shown below
• Step 4. Click login after correctly filling your information.
How to CUHAS OSIM Account?
Follow this simple steps to create account on CUHAS OSIM account;
• Use your institute registration Number to sign up
• For new Students (Click here the Link that says “Get Your Reg Number” Above) and use that registration number to sign up
Do you want to create password on CUHAS OSIM account but you tried many time to create password and you end up failed. Just follow this simple steps to create account on Cuhas osim of Catholic University of Health and Allied Science Student Portal (CUHAS OSIM) Portal;
• You are required to use Strong Passwords.
• Password must contain atleast one Uppercase letter,atleast one lowercase letter,atleast one Numeric Digit and atleast one Special Symbol like ($,%,*,-,+,=,! ..).
e.g joHn**2014 is a strong password commbination and is accepted by system.
• e.g henry–KHZ19 is also a strong password combination.
e.g nashon is a weak password. the system will deny sign up with this password
How to reset OSIM CUHAS OSIM password
There’s a situation where you forget or loose your CUHAS OSIM password. In this short guide I’m going to show you how to reset or change your CUHAS OSIM password quickly. Follow the following steps to get started;
Step 1. Visit your admissions office or ICT office
Step 2. Tell them your concern that you’re looking to reset password because you forgot OSIM CUHAS password. From there they will help you change or reset password.
Catholic University of Health and Allied Science online application
To apply in the Catholic University of Health and Allied Science is quite simple. You can start your admissions to Catholic University of Health and Allied Science by click the following link;
1. CUHAS online application: Click Here
2. CUHAS Website: Click here
3. Click here to Apply for Ordinary Diploma
4. Click here to apply for Bachelor Degree
5. Click here to apply for Doctorate Programs
6. Are you CUHAS Alumini don’t have OSIM Account Click Here
7. Academic Staff don’t have OSIM Account Sign up Here
8. Are you a transfer student want to join CUHAS Click Here
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or any social media to your friends or colleagues.