How to Create JSDS 2 Account Faster
By reading this article you will be able to create or register account on Judiciary of Tanzania case management system known as jsds.judiciary.go.tz (JSDS II)
Hi, are you looking on how to create or register account on JSDS 2 Login portal of Judiciary of Tanzania accessed at jsds.judiciary.go.tz? If your answer is yes then you’re in the right path because in this article I will show you everything you need to know about judicial of Tanzania case management system like how to login on JSDS and how to register account on JSDS system and many more. Stay with me.
Before we get started you need to know a little bit about JSDS 2 like how it works, what’s the function of jsds II and why judiciary of Tanzania created such web portal. If you’re okay now let’s get started….
What’s is JSDS 2 Portal
JSDS Tanzania is web system developed by Tanzania judiciary for the purpose of case management. It’s judiciary statistics dashboard system. Lawyers and legal practitioner now enjoy the service because now lawyer can see the progress of of his client case etc. In jsds system you can do number of activities which include;
• Case Registration (Easy registration of cases)
• Payment of various court fees
• To check registered case
• To check decided .
• To check status of registered case etc
How to create account on JSDS 2 Portal?
To create account on JSDS Portal of judiciary of Tanzania is quite simple. Just follow this procedure in order to get started;
1. Launch your browser
2. Navigate to: https://jsds.judiciary.go.tz/register
3. Fill your full name, address, Nationality and National ID as well as all information required as shown in the screenshot below
4. Choose your user profile. Choose either you’re registering as advocate, state attorney or individual litigant
5. Click on “Register” tab after correctly entering the required information.
Now! Boom!! You’re successfully createad account on JSDS 2 Case Management Portal of Judiciary of Tanzania.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or any social media to your friends or colleagues.