[New] CRDB Job Vacancies – Relation Manager Post
At the end of this article you will be able to view and apply Relation Manager, Digital post announced by CRDB
CRDB Job Vacancies. CRDB Bank Pls invite General public to apply Relation Manager Digital post at CRDB Head office Dar es salaam.
Below is the summary of the job, eligibility requirements, job task and deadline to apply
Responsible for business growth and sales of digital solutions to clients including Government, Corporate, Institutions, and other business segments in the areas of receivables products/transactional businesses. Drive and implement transactional banking strategy focusing on promoting digital use and identifying opportunities to ensure sustainable growth of transactional banking income.
- Acquire digital transactional businesses to maximize Non-funded Income.
- Solicit business from existing and new customers by increasing digital channel utilizations.
- Discuss customer needs; gather customer information and advice on Bank services/products.
- Conduct regular branch and client visits to solicit new business with a view to increasing the organic flow of NFI/or transactional volume and retaining clients.
- Participate in driving and implementing the strategy for transactional digital business growth.
- Participate in organizing and delivering client marketing and sales programs for transactional digital offerings/products.
- Participate in Packaging/structuring of transactional digital products/programs to meet specific clients’ product requirements.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings with key members of potential customer management.
- Follow up with potential customers and ensure completion of documentation requirements.
- Liaise with operations for efficient transaction processing to ensure superior customer service by minimizing complaints and disputes.
- Liaise with Business Analysts/Credit Team during the assessment and due diligence process and assist as needed.
- Collaborate with several other units/departments e.g. Treasury, Corporate banking, Operations, Finance, Compliance, Marketing and Customer experience
- Regular reviews of digital platforms to identify gaps
- Ensure compliance with internal and external Guidelines on transactional business activities.
- Review and provide feedback on client satisfaction surveys, and respond to customer complaints.
- Analyse and report Transactional Banking performance and profitability.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance and related field from a credible university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in promoting digital use of transactional banking products.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Project management skills
Do you meet all qualifications? CLICK HERE TO APPLY