Nafasi za Kazi 320 Kutoka TAKUKURU 2023 Pdf
Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) IN Swahaili (Taasisi ya kuzuia na kupambana na Rushwa (TAKUKURU) wishes to invite qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts in District Offices as shown below:
INVESTIGATION OFFICERS II (220 POSTS)
• Applicants should possess three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized learning institutions in any of the following fields; Civil Engineering, Building Economics (Quantity Surveyor), Electrical Engineering, Water Engineering, Highway Engineering, Architecture, Computer science, Statistics, Law and Psychology Guidance and Counselling.
• Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
• Applicants should have good working knowledge of IT and computer related applications.
• Applicants who are registered by respective Professional Board(s) will be highly considered
1.1.2 Other Qualifications:
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 30 years old.
ASSISTANT INVESTIGATORS III (100 POSTS)
Applicants should possess Certificate of Secondary (CSE), Basic Technician certificate, or Diploma from a recognized learning institution in one of the following categories;
– Category A: National Service’s programs with Security Skills •
– Category B: Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Panel Beating and Spray Painting, Automotive Electronics (NVA/NTA level 3 – 4) and Driving skills.
• Category C: Customer Service/Office Assistant and Accountancy
• Category D: Secretarial Studies
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 25 years old.
Program Coodinator HRSR at Kazi Connect
Program Associate Litigation at Centre for Strategic Liitigation
Teaching Assistant English Language at Aghakhan University
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
• Applicants should be of high integrity with no criminal record.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
• Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates.
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
• Standard VII Completion Certificate.
• Professional certificates from respective boards.
• One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• National Identity Card (NIDA) or NIDA’s registration number is mandatory.
• Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips are not accepted.
• Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Only verified certificates from Foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
• Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will attract legal action.
• Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph for each referee.
• Applicants who were terminated from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
• Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English language.
• Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through their current employers.
• Only applicants who will comply with the pre-set qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
NOTE: All applicants must note that once recruited will be placed to work at any PCCB District Office as Director General will determine
4.0 Mode of Application
* All applications must be sent through PCCB or Takukuru recruitment Portal whose address is: www.pccb.go.tz/ajira and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted).
* All applications letters should be addressed to:
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291
Taasisi ya Kuzuia na Kupambana na Rushwa,
Mtaa wa Jamhuri,
S.L. P 1291,
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 10th February, 2023