Remitano south Africa: Check out Guide to Register, Verify KYC, buy and sell RENEC and other cryptocurrency
Check out Detailed information about Remitano South Africa, what is Renec, Renec coin, Renec price, Remitano Network coin, how to buy Renec, how to sell Renec, how to withdraw Renec, Remitano Tanzania, Remitano wallet, Remitano price prediction, Remitano KYC, RENEC document verification and many more
South Africa is one of the biggest marketplaces in Africa for the sale and purchase of Bitcoin. There are also many Bitcoin ATMs available, and this makes Bitcoin trade more convenient. In this article, you will learn helpful tips and steps to follow to create or register account, Remitano KYC verification and buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in South Africa. We’ll be using one of the easy-to-use international platforms for Bitcoin trading – Remitano.
Read also: 16+ ways to make money online as student or college dropout without any investment
• 5 Best ways to make money on TikTok in Tanzania
7 Easiest Ways to make money on Instagram right now
• 9 legit ways to make money on Facebook without any investment
What is Remitano?
Remitano is a product of Babylon Solutions Limited, which is a Seychelles-based venture. It is a marketplace for trading both fiat and cryptocurrencies. It works in over 38 countries, including South Africa. Considering the uncertainties many South African crypto buyers and sellers are met with, Remitano is one of the trustable platforms to buy Bitcoin.
Centralized Bitcoin exchanges have several demerits, and their customers are looking for more efficient ways to carry out their transactions.
How to register and create Remitano account
Remitano uses the Password-less login technique, in which the user gets a secured login link via email instead of the traditional email / password login method. As such, users only need to secure their email accounts without having to remember or expose their passwords in another account.
Password-less method is more secure than traditional email/password method, because: If hackers get your email, they can still ask for a new password of the 3rd party’s account -> It is safer if users don’t expose their email/password on the 3rd party. The following are the instructions or procedure to create or register account on Remitano.
1. Click Login or Register
2.Fill your email in the box
3. An email from Remitano shall be sent to your mail account. Open it and click “Log me in Remitano”
4. Put your username and then click continue
5. Then, the registration process is completed and you are able to trade. However, you should update your account information to be more convenient during the transaction. (Settings -> Profile and update your information)
Read also: 19+ Business idea to start as university or college students without any capital
How to use Remitano P2P to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in south Africa
The following are steps on how to buy and sell crypto in south Africa;
1. Sign up on Remitano.com for an account
Remitano does not require a password for your account. Instead, a secured login link would be sent to your email. This is the link that you have to open before you can sell or buy Bitcoin.
There is a list of Bitcoin sellers on the platform based on the location that you can choose from. Make your choice from the list of Bitcoin sellers provided.
2. Enter the amount of BTC you want and transfer the equivalent in Rand to the seller’s bank account before the timer runs out
3. After making the payment, make sure you click on the “I have paid seller” button. Your Bitcoin wallet will be funded once the seller confirms the receipt of payment.
For every transaction carried out, Remitano charges a 1% fee. And as mentioned earlier, Escrow secures all trades until both you and the seller meet all the criteria for the transaction to be successful. Now you’re done enjoy the ride.
How to verify documents or KYC verification on Remitano
One should bear in mind that higher KYC levels will bring more benefits to your account. To verify your account, you need to fulfill 2 requirements of the system, including:
. Provide identification documents issued by your country’s government (including Citizen ID, Driver’s License, Passports, and Identity Cards
. Provide your portrait just by sitting in front of the Camera.
Note: Please upload images that display clearly and exactly as requested, if you upload the wrong image too many times, your account may be temporarily locked 1: To verify your account, choose your username > Verify account
2. Verify document (KYC level 2), you need to click on the Verify link in the Documents Verification section. Do this after you successfully verify your phone number.
3. Verify document (KYC level 2), you need to click on the Verify link in the Documents Verification section.
4. You will be guided to prepare the necessary identification documents, after preparing all the identification documents, click the “Verify now” button to continue
5. You need to choose the country that issued the ID, then click the “Next” button to continue the process.
6. Choose the type of document that you will use to verify your account.
7. In this step, you will be asked to fill in 2 important pieces of information on your identification, your Identification Number and your Full Name.
8. You will be asked to upload a picture of the identity document you currently have.
9. After successfully uploading the ID photo, you will be taken to the application to authenticate the portrait.
Thank you. Wish you success to Remitano KYC verification!!
How to buy Bitcoin and other crypto currency using credit and debit card on Remitano South Africa
With Remitano’s Simplex feature, purchasing Bitcoin using a credit or debit card is effortless. The Simplex feature isn’t accessible in any of the FATF-listed nations. Fortunately, South Africa is not on the list, so you can appreciate this service. Let’s talk about how you can use this service.
1. First, you look for the Simplex payment option in the Buying Ad area
• Click “Buy” and input the desired Bitcoin amount that you want. If you are satisfied with the amount to be paid, click “Buy now.” You will be asked to check your payment information and after confirming, click “Buy now.”
• will then be redirected to the Simplex website. A payment form will appear; fill it and select “Pay Now.”
• A verification mail will be sent to you and a 4-digit code to your phone. Enter the verification code.
2. Fill in the required details after uploading your identification document and complete your payment request
Take not that there’s a Remitano Bitcoin Trade Limitation for a Buyer!!
On Remitano, you will only be allowed to buy a maximum of 2 BTC in your initial deal, and once you complete your first transaction, the restriction will be lifted.
The seller, on the other hand, can set a restriction on the quantity of trade. That is, a seller can put a restriction on how much you can buy. The minimum amount of Bitcoin you can buy on Remitano is 0.02 BTC.
• 10 Ways to make money on Telegram without any investment
• 6 Legit Ways to Make Money on WhatsApp without any Investment
How to buy and sell Remitano RENEC
Do you know it’s easy to buy and sell RENEC on Remitano? The answer is yes, just follow the procedure to buy and sell RENEC I explained below. Remitano is currently developing its native token, RENEC, to improve the quality of services delivered to customers, reduce transaction fees and ensure secure and swift transactions. Remitano has provided an amazing opportunity for old and new Remitano users in Nigeria and South Africa to earn FREE RENEC via a mining program.
Tips: Register on Binance today and earn $10 upon sign up
Buying and selling RENEC is quite simple just follow this procedure;
1. Instant Remitano app
2. Login or Register
3. Click on wallet
4 choose RENEC and then deposit
What is RENEC?
RENEC is an abbreviation of Remitano Network Coin. It is the token of the Remitano network, a blockchain designed to facilitate quick transactions at a reduced fee, a fast decentralized exchange with efficient escrow in place. The launch of the RENEC token was announced on June 30th, 2021.
How worth is RENEC token
Remitano Network is not a single blockchain, rather it is a set of blockchains. Renec will have a great value in future. The initial network will be a simple value transfer one, similar to Bitcoin, Litecoin but with faster block time and more efficient consensus protocol. At this stage, RENEC will be called Remitano Electronic Cash.
RENEC is also be the base currency for the Token Decentralized Exchange and the decentralized fiat-token escrow that will be built on the Remitano Network. With RENEC, crypto swap and P2P trading fees will become cheaper.